Key Points of Strategic Plan
- Connect to the community we all share and serve
- Provide shared professional development for staff, faculty and administrators
- Provide ways for students to interact across the campuses and in the community
- Provide programming for the CRC Education Channel 18
2008-2009 Annual Report on Goals
- Orchestrated and successfully carried out a marketing plan for internal and external communications for Cooperating Raleigh Colleges, including the celebration of CRC’s 40th anniversary and communicating the results of the Economic Impact Study.
- Completed the work to establish a process for Joint Faculty Appointments among CRC campuses and initiate a process for collaborations involving the hiring of spouses of faculty and administrators.
- Initiated a program of collaborations for Study Abroad programs.
- Orchestate and successfully carried out an analysis and plan for the next five years of operating and programming the CRC Education Channel.
The five institutions of higher education in Raleigh account for 25 percent of all wage and salary income and 20 percent of total employment in Wake County.